Sunday, September 20, 2009

Someone Bought the Book

The Beginning of a ...
By Allen A. Hale


Today I was checking on my first book and was surprised as well as pleased that some one has purchased a copy of "A Year In Thailand, The Beginning of a New Life".

Thank You.

I hope that the book meets your expectations.

My first book which chronicles a very important period in my life while I was working in Thailand. The book captures many of the sights as well as people that I encountered here. I wanted to share as best as I could and ended up with a 160 page 11 inch by 13 inch book that ended up costing more than I had expected. Despite it's cost, I am pleased with it and have a copy here in Thailand and I have sent copies to my parents and one of my aunts.

I am currently working on a second book which will be a compilation of photographs and narratives related to living in Isaan. It will focus on the Lao Loum people, their culture, and my experiences with both. Recognizing the perhaps prohibitive cost of the first book I am targeting the next book to be 200 pages 10 inches by 8 inches and sell for $61.95 + S&H.

The creation of the second book is going well, and I anticipate that it will be available within the next two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment