Saturday, July 24, 2010

Frustration and Sulking

I stayed up late last night to write the next installment of my Blog entry, "Comprehensive Immigration Reform? - Part 2". I was very pleased with it. After spell checking it and making the necessary corrections I went to publish it. The blog kicked me to a Thai language version of the site and I could no longer locate my completed blog entry. For some inexplicable reason the blog was not being automatically saved as I proceeded with writing it. Only the first half of the first paragraph was actually saved. GRRRRRRR ....

Rather than attempting to rewrite the blog today, I focused on other activities and must admit I have been doing some sulking over the matter.

Tomorrow there are other items which we will be involved with so I suspect I will not get around to recreating the blog entry until 29 July.

No comments:

Post a Comment