Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Review of PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver Radio Slave for Nikon i-TTL Flash System with On-Camera Hot Shoe, 32 Channels, Multi-Zone

Originally submitted at Adorama

PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver Radio Slave for Nikon i-TTL Flash System with On-Camera Hot Shoe, 32 Channels, Multi-Zone


Glad That I Bought Them

By Allen from Groton, CT on 6/11/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Reliable, Easy To Pack, Easy to Use

Cons: Pricey

Best Uses: Fashion, Glamour, Portraits, Weddings/Events

Describe Yourself: Photo Enthusiast

Was this a gift?: No

I recently purchased three to trigger my Dynalites and speedlites. So far - over 1500 shots without a misfire. In every combination of lighting that I have set up the Flex TT5s have functioned perfectly. It is nice to have one less thing to worry about when shooting. Yes, they cost a great deal, but the value makes it worth the price.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment