Monday, March 12, 2012

My Review of Flashpoint Heavy Duty Pro 9' Air Cushioned Black Lightstand, 5/8" Top Stud with 1/4-20" Screw Thread

Originally submitted at Adorama

Flashpoint Heavy Duty Pro 9' Air Cushioned Chrome Lightstand, 5/8" Top Stud with 1/4-20" Screw Thread


Great Value

By Allen from Groton, CT on 3/12/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Easy To Use

Best Uses: Night Photography, Portraits, General Use, Fill Flash

Describe Yourself: Semi-pro Photographer

Was this a gift?: No

A sturdy and well made lightstand. I bought 2 for my speedlites but I ended up substituting them for the stands that came with my studio light kit. These were much more rugged and better fit for purpose. They support the lights as well as a 90 x 120 cm soft box without any problem.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment