Monday, March 12, 2012

My Review of Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack for many Digital SLR Cameras, and MB-D200 Multi-power Battery Pack

Originally submitted at Adorama

Nikon EN-EL3e Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack for many Digital SLR Cameras, and MB-D200 Multi-power Battery Pack


Reliable

By Allen from Groton. CT on 3/12/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Easy to Install, Reliable, Solid Construction

Best Uses: Travel, Digital Photography

Describe Yourself: Semi-pro Photographer

Was this a gift?: No

I purchased two of these batteries a couple of years ago to supplement the battery in my DSLR. The batteries have never let me down. I shoot mostly in the tropics and the heat as well as humidity have not affected the battery performance. Nikon products cost more but what is the cost of a missed shot or shots because of product failure?

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment